Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Smolak Farm

One on of the many beautiful Fall days we enjoyed this year, the boys and I met up with a few other MoMs and their twins for a morning at Smolak Farms in Andover.  This farm is great for kids- there are animals to feed, structures to climb on, and a slide.  Best of all, the have cider donuts!  They have a great little store with different baked goods, coffees, and gift type items.  I was wishing I could go back!
 
The boys had fun running around and exploring, and it was a perfect day for a fun, Fall activity.  The little plaid jackets they wore are some of my favorite things they own... I just think they are so cute.  Thanks, Jessica, for giving them to the boys!












No comments: