Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Friday, September 28, 2012

Salem Willows

On July 10, my mom and I piled my kids in the car,  met up with Katie and her crew and spent the day at Salem Willows.  The kids are a great age for this right now and they had a blast.  My parents used to take us there when we were kids, so it was fun to share the experience with the new generation.  Luckily, my mom had been saving up her quarters so she had plenty to go around for the four kids.  Kellan was just about 4.5 weeks old, so he skipped the rides this time.





They pretended this dance game was a batrope.  The capes were ubiquitous this summer... still are, in fact.














My dad even left work for a bit to join us.  We had lunch at the park across the street and introduced the kids to fried dough.  They weren't interested!  No big deal... more for us.  It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time!

No comments: