Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Friday, April 2, 2010

At the Playground, You know?

It is beautiful here today and I thought, if I only had Mairead, we would SO be at the playground today. And then I thought, screw it. I'm doing it. I'm taking all of them by myself. One very challenging toddler, a walker, and a crawler...And I did! No injuries, no sunburns, no meltdowns and I remembered all three when I left. Yay me!

Anyway, I brought them from the car to the actual playground area with M walking and the boys in the stroller. This little boy ran over and told me, "Those are two babies!" I said, "Yes, that's right. It's called twins when you have two babies." "Twins?" So you have two babies?" I said, "yes, two babies." He replied very matter of factly, "I don't understand."I thought, I don't understand it myself sometimes! He was super cute.



The kids had a great time. The whole place is like a giant sandbox, so the kids got to use the fun sand toys that Grandma and Grandpa sent for Easter!

2 comments:

Joseph "Connor" said...

You are a brave soul. Glad you got to go out today!

The Plateniks said...

Super Mom, your cape is on it's way! The kids are lucky to have you to bring them out to play!