Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Monday, August 3, 2009

She's TWO!

We have had a busy and exciting week since my last post- our baby girl is now a two year old! I have tons of pictures to post from our trip to Davis Farmland and from her birthday party. She is exhausted at this point and we are taking it easy today-- some blocks, some Little People, some coloring, etc. This kid has been busy! Today I also plan to write my birthday letter to her. I decided that each year on her birthday (and now the boys') I will write a letter to her so that she can read it when she is older. This year, I'll write about how much fun we are having with her and how beautiful and smart she is. I'll talk about how well she handled the new additions to our family, as well as all of the craziness of selling the house, living between here and Lowell, etc. She takes everything in stride and is the most amazing daughter that anyone could ask for.



Just an update on non-birthday items-- we got another offer on the house and these people seem much less crazy than the first buyers, so we are cautiously optimistic that we will be selling very soon. No matter what, the movers are coming on August 17 and we will officially be Lowell residents. We can't WAIT to live in one place and to get settled. This summer has been nuts- the house showings, baptisms, birthday parties, my oral surgery, a trip to NY, an offer that fell through, another offer, a new job for Dave, and eventually, a new home in Lowell. We have needed and received SO much help and support from all of you. We could not get through all of this stress without our family and friends!

No comments: