Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just a few random pictures

Since there was a huge snowstorm on New Year's Eve, we had to celebrate the New Year the next day. We went to Jaime and Joey's for dinner and the kids had a lot of fun playing together. They get along really well, even though each tries to take toys from the other. They worked on this stacking toy together.


Mairead's godfather, Brian, gave Mairead this great Red Sox sweatshirt- it's a 4, so it's a little big, but I think she looks cute in it already, and she'll be able to wear it for a while! I think she looks like adorable in it.



This Mother Goose is from my friend Janice, at work. Mairead calls it a duck, but she loves it! She talks to it and carries it around. Don't mind the clothes on the floor next to her. Dave brought up a basket of laundry, and one of Mairead's favorite activities is to empty any laundry basket she can get her hands on. She does, however, like to put all of the laundry back in after she has emptied it.


And this last one is the most recent picture of me (taken today at 26wks and 3 days). Other than being tired a lot, I am feeling pretty good. I just wish I had more energy to get things ready for these kids! I have a whole 10 days before my next doctor's appointment, but I will be sure to keep you posted!

2 comments:

John and Michelle said...

You are looking good. :)

Michael's Loving Family said...

That duck is really cute! You look fabulous! Happy New Year!