Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Day brought us all together at Nana and Grampy's house. We had a great holiday celebrating with our ever-expanding family. This picture includes (left to right) back row- my brother, Brian, Jen's boyfriend, Mike, my sister, Jen, Dave, me, my dad. Front row- Brian's girlfriend, Christin, my Nana, Mairead, my mom, Katie's husband, Steve, and Katie.


Mairead looked adorable in her little Christmas dress (one of many cute outfits for the holiday!). She spent a lot of time playing with her dollhouse and the little people inside that she calls 'kids.'




Christmas morning, Mairead was dressed in her little Santa outfit from her Grandma Dorothy. She really got into the Christmas spirit by investigating all of the presents and saying "ooooh" every time she saw something pretty. She loved being at my parents' house because there were lights everywhere and they have TWO trees! So exciting when you are 17 months old!



Santa brought Mairead this great play kitchen. It makes all kinds of sounds, lights up, and has tons of little buttons to push and things to do. She loves it!



This horse was actually a gift that my Nana gave her last year, but she was too little for it. So, we brought it out again this year and she had much more fun with it. It makes noise and shakes it's head as it rocks- pretty cute!


This last one is one of the few with her Santa hat actually on. She looked adorable in the outfit, especially with the pigtails!
We are very thankful for the amazing Christmas we had. We were surrounded by people we love and who love us very much. I have always loved Christmas, but now that we have Mairead, it is even more special and even more fun. I think that our Christmases are going to be pretty exciting from now on!






No comments: