Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Monday, December 29, 2008

26 Week Ultrasound

Technically, I am 25 weeks and 5 days pregnant, but today was my 26 week ultrasound. With MoMs (Moms of Multiples), every day is important so we count each one very carefully! The boys look great! The perinatologist I see was happy with everything, and he doesn't see any problems at all right now. Jack is smaller at 1lb 8oz, and Ben weighs 1lb 10oz. Those weights are nice and close, so there is no sign of one baby taking more than his share, which is good! Just 4 weeks ago, they were 13 oz and 15 oz, so they are really getting big now!

The peri was very encouraging and told me that my babies "picked the right mother" because they are doing so well. Of course, Dave and I were thrilled to hear all of this good news. Now, let's just hope they keep it up until at least March!

1 comment:

John and Michelle said...

Sounds like things are going smoothly. It's nice to hear good news.