Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


We are blessed to have a bonnie Irish lass and two lads who make us feel lucky every day!  The kids were decked out in their Irish finest for the holiday.  My mom gave Mairead her sweater, while Jack and Ben's sweaters belonged to my brother when he was little.   I mentioned in my post about Valentine's Day that holiDAYS seem more like holiWEEKS when you have kids.  This was no exception.  Jimmy showed up with these awesome cupcakes a few days early and the kids were quite impressed.  They each came home from school with gold coins and other treats.  Finally, we had a traditional boiled dinner and followed it with themed gingerbread men.  These kids do all right for themselves, I'd say!













No comments: