Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Friday, April 26, 2013

MoMs Winter Party

The MoMs group to which I belong is great about planning fun events for the family.  In addition to our monthly meetings, we have MoMs' Nights Out, playdates, playgroups, and parties.  The sale that I am always talking about is hosted by this group as well.  I am so glad to be a part of it as the kids have had a lot of fun, and because I have benefitted from it so much.  I have made some really great friends and had some great support from other moms of multiples and moms of kids with special needs.  There are times when running the sale makes me crazy, but I admit that I enjoy the craziness. If you happen to have twins or higher order multiples and are interested, our website is www.nashobavalleymom.org.
 
Our Winter Party is usually held at Tyngsboro Sports Center and the kids have a great time.  In the middle of winter, finding a space to let the kids run around like nuts is important!  The weather that day was pretty lousy because it was snowing at the time of the party, but many families made it out and it was fun to see so many twins and their siblings.




No comments: