Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beach Bums

One of my favorite days this summer was when we packed up the car and headed to Wells, Maine to spend the day with one of our favorite families.  We don't get to see Jaime, Joey, Connor, and new addition, Maeve nearly enough, so we were excited to spend the day with them, and with Jaime's family!  Her family (and I mean ENTIRE family) vacations there each year and we always try to get to up to spend at least a day with them.  Thanks, Estees and Bouviers, for having us!  Next year, we'll have to stay longer!  This year, we could only stay for a day since Jen's wedding was four days later. 
 
The kids have grown to love the beach.  When they first went (when the boys were about 14 months old), they were definitely not fans.  Now, though, they have a blast.  When I was little, we spent a lot of time on the beach and some of my favorite memories are of time spent there with my family.  I hope that our kids remember these great summer days, too.
















1 comment:

Joseph "Connor" said...

That was a fun day! My favorite part was going "crabbing" with Mairead and Connor. They would squeal when we found crabs or snails. It was adorable!