Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Thursday, July 28, 2011

And so it begins...

Jack is in love for the first time.  I can't say as I blame him, though. I have raved about how great our babysitter, Stephanie is, and it's clear that the kids adore her.  Jack, in particular, just loves her.  She babysat Tuesday night and on Monday morning, Jack was wandering around the living room saying, "I can't find it,  I can't find it, Mommy."  I said, "what are you looking for, Jackie?"  He replied, "I can't find Stephanie."  Ben jumped in asking, "Step a bee?  Where is she?"  I'm so glad they love her... just don't tell them that she already has a boyfriend.

1 comment:

Michael's Loving Family said...

Too cute! I love hearing them talking!