Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blog slacker

I know, I know... birthday party pictures still have yet to be posted. I have to apologize for not updating very often. Our life is CRAZY right now since we are living half in Weymouth and half in Lowell. We have a lot of work to do in Lowell to move furniture, paint, put in carpet, etc, and our house is Weymouth is FAR from packed. The movers are coming one week from tomorrow, so things need to get done one way or another!!! I promise to be better at updating once we live in only one house.

Some quick updates--
We spent Wednesday and Thursday in Maine with the Estees and had a GREAT time. Mairead loved the beach- she spent half the time chasing seagulls and telling them to 'shoo.'

The boys turned five months old the other day-- where does the time go?

The home inspection appears to have gone well-- here's hoping the P&S is signed early this week.

The bedrooms in Lowell are primed and waiting for paint- we are getting there!

Mairead had a blood draw as part of her two year physical (of course, she hated it). She kept saying, "No, no! No thank you!" How cute and sad is that?

It is going to be a tough week for us since the kids will spend their last night in our home in Weymouth in the next few days. While I am happy to be moving, I am going to be a mess when we put Mairead to bed there for the last time. Not to mention, one of my BFFs (Jenn) is moving to DC next weekend, and I am still trying to find a home for my cat. Lots of goodbyes this week.

Mairead has decided that Ben's name is 'Buddy.' She says, "Hi Jack," but not 'Hi Ben." I think it's because we very often say (to either baby), "Hi buddy!". So, she thinks they are Jack and Buddy, and has said 'buddy' a few times.

Our family is doing SO much to help us and we are so appreciative. I don't know what we would do without them!

Thanks for checking in with us- I will post pictures when I have a chance-- and when I find the cord that connects my camera to the computer...

No comments: