Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pillow Fight

Mairead has discovered that taking the pillows off of the couch and throwing them around is a fabulous new game. It's hard to get pictures of her because she is climbing over them and throwing them, but she loves it!

Mairead is feeling better, but I did take her to the pediatrician yesterday to rule out an ear infection, etc. They said she probably just has a virus, so we are taking it easy. Dave stayed home with her Monday so I am home today taking care of her. She seems much better and is pretty much back to her cheery self.


These pajamas have a little logo that says, "I'm not tired." Perfect for Mairead!





Although this is a terrible picture of me, I know some of you are curious as to just how big I am. Today, I am 20 weeks, and, as you can see from the picture, I am about as big as I was at about 7 months with Mairead. The boys are moving around more often, now, which I like because I know that they are growing and kicking around. I don't have another ultrasound until early December, so we just keep hoping that they are healthy and behaving themselves! I do have a regular appoinment today (I am going to move in to the office soon), so hopefully everything will look good. We will definitely keep you posted!






4 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Plateniks said...

Wow! Look at those boys! They better be ready for our playdate on Monday. I am glad Mairead seems to have her energy and mischief back. Who won the pillow fight?

John and Michelle said...

You look great!

Joseph "Connor" said...

Already getting Mairead in the habit of having pillow fights in her underwear, huh? :) We're glad to hear she's feeling better!