Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Monday, March 15, 2010

I almost forgot!!!

Ben WALKED! Yesterday, he took four solid steps to get to the couch. I don't even think he realized what he was doing. He had been holding on to my leg and I pried him away, leaving him standing about a foot from the couch. He looked at me for a second and then just walked over to the couch as if he had done it every day of his life. So funny!

Today, he took three more steps.... we are in big trouble now! Jack was able to stand unassisted today for about 4-5 seconds, so he will be keeping up with his younger brother very soon!

I will try to get some video of him doing it-- I never know when he will try again!

1 comment:

Caitlin, Al, and Brielle said...

Yay, Ben! And good job, Jack for being right behind him! Please post a video!! Too cute!