Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last Day of Summer

Labor Day marks the official end of summer for us, so we had to spend our last day of vacation playing outside with Mairead. We have loved every second of our time with her and we know that we were so lucky to have it. This summer, Mairead enjoyed a lot of 'firsts': Her first trip to the beach, first time playing outside at the farm, first trip to the zoo and to the aquarium, first birthday, and first steps! She is up to about 4 steps at a time now, so any day now, she'll have us running after her!

These pictures are from our lazy afternoon out in the yard. Mairead's Nana and Grampy bought her this fun little house to play in, and Brian delivered it (not without incident) to us safe and sound.

Tomorrow, Dave and I have our first day of classes as we begin another school year. This year marks 10 for me in Brockton, and 8 for Dave (plus his years in NY). It will be hard to leave our little girl, but at least we know that she loves playing with the kids at Ms. Pat's house. Happy September, everyone-- enjoy the beautiful fall weather!








5 comments:

Michael's Loving Family said...

Love the pictures and the new look of the blog! Hope school goes well and Mairead has lots of fun playing with the other children.

The Plateniks said...

Happy 1st day of school! Congrats on the "toddler"! Can't wait to hopefully see you guys in November!

Joseph "Connor" said...

She looks so much like a little girl now, it's amazing. We are so lucky to have the summer to spend with them. I already miss the time Connor and I had together. We are spoiled!

John and Michelle said...

I will be thinking of you guys this week on your first week back to school. I had misxed emotions today. Part of me wished that I was there for the first day of school but the other part of me was happy to be home with Noah. Have a great week!

Layla said...

HI Meg...I just left my little girl after the whole summer together. It was awful!!But at least we get that time together! She is so beautiful! Best of luck!!