Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finger Painting Footage

Mairead spent this past weekend with Nana and Grampy so that Meg and Dave could enjoy the annual Vineyard trip (Thanks, Chip and Jen!), so I don't have any new photos or videos to share. I realized, however, that I never posted video of her finger painting project, so this should hold you over until I get some new footage!

In other news, Mairead had x-rays today that confirmed that she does NOT have hip dysplasia. The orthopedist was 99% sure that she did not, and today just made that 100%. It's always good to get good news from doctors!

Dave and I are now on school vacation, so we are so excited to spend the summer with our little girl. Can you believe she will be one soon??? We will definitely keep you posted on a summer that is sure to be filled with firsts. She is standing on her own and cruising around the furniture, so I don't think her first steps are too far away. She'll also take her first trip to the beach, her first dip in the puddle up at the farm, her first swim in the pool, and many more exciting firsts!

Thanks for checking in with us-- we love to hear from all of you and we hope you enjoy the blog!

1 comment:

The Plateniks said...

A suggestion that was given to me by the Stroller Striders is the try "yogurt painting" since they can eat the yogurt and smear it everywhere like fingerpainting. I bet Mairead would really enjoy that one...plus...for texture..you could add puffs!