Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Sunday, March 30, 2008

The English Teachers' Daughter

We are happy to say that Mairead is already showing her talents as the daughter of two teachers. She throws herself into the Sunday paper, and loves reading!


She was reading her Hello, Wally! book with her Daddy...


And then she read Are You My Mother (thanks, Shelley) on her own.


She is a pretty talented kid!

2 comments:

The Plateniks said...

I'm pretty sure Wally doesn't smoke, Dave! I believe he's a Nicorette chewer. I love the videos of her reading. She does a great job turning the pages, too! Will was very excited to hear her "reading" along with Dave.

Michael's Loving Family said...

it seems like she was just born. I can't believe its already been 8 months!