Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Because Mairead's Mommy (as I am known to the kids at DayCare) is crazy with a camera, we had to do a Valentine's Day photo shoot. At first, Mairead tried to hide from the 'mamarazzi,'


But then she decided to just lay back and relax.


Putting her in a tutu is probably the 'girliest' thing I will every do to her... but she looks so cute!



She opened her valentine from her cousin, Rachael, and she was so excited!


And for Valentine's Day, she just wants to give everyone a great big hug!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of Mairead's valentines!

2 comments:

The Plateniks said...

Ha! I love the mamarazzi! I am guilty of that! Will loved Mairead's Valentine... I think she's his first pin-up girl. They grow up so fast. Sigh

(I know you're laughing)

Michael's Loving Family said...

love these pictures and have the tutu shot on the frig! Thank you for sending it. The mamarazzi is too funny and I think all mommys qualify for that designation!