Welcome!

Thank you all for sharing in the lives of our three amazing children- Mairead, Jack, and Ben. We hope you visit often!


Monday, January 14, 2008

Lounging Around

On Sunday, we went up to Lowell to celebrate my birthday, which was actually on Wednesday. Katie made a cake with a bee on it that looked just like the bees on my mobile when I was a baby. Thanks, Katie! My dad made dinner and everyone was very generous with their time and their gifts-- so, thank you to my family! Also, thank you to everyone who sent cards, called, emailed, and even sang for me on my birthday. I really appreciated it! Special thanks to Emily and Sarah who came over to babysit so that Dave and I could actually go out to dinner!




Before we went to Lowell, Mairead had to take a bath and get ready for her visit at Nana and Grampy's house, so she was just lounging around in her new robe from the (John) Larocques. As you can see, she was pretty amazed by the little frog slippers that go with it!

1 comment:

The Plateniks said...

Dear Mairead,

You look very cute in your frog bathrobe and slippers. I don't care for things on my feet either. Have you tried to taste your toes yet? I recommend them!

Love, Will